• United Methodist Women’s Rummage Sale, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 412 W. Musser St. Includes clothing, toys, shoes, books, small electrical appliances, personal items and miscellaneous household items. Call 882-1436.
• Children’s Museum of Northern Nevada sixth annual Jester’s Jog Family Fun Run, 8 a.m. registration at the Piñon Plaza. Call 884-2226.
• Bordewich-Bray PTA is sponsoring Misoula Children’s Theater’s “Hansel & Gretel,” 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. at the Brewery Arts Center Performance Hall, 511 W. King St. Admission is free.
• Carson High School Senator Square becomes a smoke-free night club with lounge area, 7-10 p.m. and includes educational games and recourses. Cover charge $4; call 283-1600.
• Singer/songwriter Pete Oliva performs acoustic soulful funk from 7:30-9:30 p.m. at Comma Coffee, 312 S. Carson St. Call 883-2662.
• Book Signing with author Dennis Giottonini at The Book Den, noon-2 p.m., 1328 Highway 395, Suite 305, Gardnerville. Call 783-1100.
• Silver Springs Area Chamber of Commerce Open House and Business Expo, 11 a.m. -2 p.m. at the chamber office, 1060 Idaho Ave., Building C, Suite 102, Silver Springs. Call 577-4336.
• Ray Wylie Hubbard and Band in concert at 8 p.m. at the Barkley Theatre at the Oats Park Art Center, 151 E. Park St., Fallon. Tickets $17, $20. Call (775) 423-1440.
• Roberts House Museum Yard Sale, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day, 1207 N. Carson St. Features furniture (Saturday only), antiques, collectibles, pictures, crafts, Easter items, jewlery, dolls, books and more. Call 887-8865.
• Genoa Antique Show and Sale, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday at the Genoa Town Hall. Includes appraisal service, $5 per item, no limit; music and refreshments. Call 782-4951.
• Stevie and The Stingrays perform at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; 8 p.m.-2 a.m. Call 882-1626.
• Chazz performs at the Carson Valley Inn, Minden. Call 782-9711.