Several in Carson City District Court Monday
The following people appeared Monday in Carson City District Court
• Cesar Noe Rodriguez, 20, had his probation revoked on a charge of battery with substantial bodily harm. He must serve a sentence of 19-48 months in prison.
• Barry Allen Rubin, 50, was given a suspended prison sentence of 18-45 months on a charge of possession of child pornography.
• Christopher Thomas, 38, was given a suspended prison sentence of 12-36 months on a felony charge of grand larceny, and a suspended jail sentence of 12 months on a charge of gross misdemeanor attempted possession of stolen vehicle.
• Robert Weaver, 44, was given six months in jail, with credit for time served, on a charge of conspiracy to commit grand larceny.
• A trial date of July 5 is set for Thomas S. Duffy on a charge of possession of controlled substance with intent to sell.
• A trial date of June 14 is set for Michael Leon Harris, 29, on charges of conspiracy to violate uniformed controlled substances act and trafficking in controlled substance.