Several make appearances in court
The following people appeared in Carson City District Court this week:
• Rene Garcia-Montez, 19, pleaded guilty to felony attempted burglary and gross misdemeanor conspiracy to commit burglary. He faces up to six years in prison when sentenced Aug. 22.
• Adrian Gilbert Hernandez, 19, pleaded guilty to burglary. He faces up to 10 years in prison when sentenced Aug. 22.
• Tye B. Giles, 22, successfully completed six months of prison boot camp, so a 16- to 48-month prison sentence was suspended in lieu of five years’ probation on a charge of burglary.
• A bench warrant was issued for David Anthony Patten, 18, for failing to appear in court on a charge of conspiracy to violate the uniform controlled substance act. No bail was set.
• Joel Vidrio, 19, pleaded guilty to burglary. He faces up to 10 years in prison when sentenced Aug. 22.
• David Scott Illig, 25, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell. He faces four years in prison when sentenced Sept. 9.
• Nicholas Scott Brown, 21, was given a 12-month suspended jail sentence on a gross misdemeanor charge of conspiracy to commit battery. He must serve 30 weekend days in jail as a condition of his probation.
• Aaron Samuel Clack, 27, was sentenced to 18 to 60 months in prison on a charge of felony trafficking Ecstasy. He has 16 Ecstasy tablets when arrested. Clack received credit for 124 days in jail.