December 7, 2012
Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:WEDNESDAY• 5:59 a.m.: A 56-year-old man was arrested in the 500 block of Carson Street on charges of ex-felon failure to register and obstructing a public officer. Bail: $644• 8:06 a.m.: Jeffrey Defalco, 40, of Carson City was arrested at Silver Sage Drive and Koontz Lane on a Los Angeles fugitive-from-justice warrant. No bail.Storey CountyThe following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:TUESDAY• A 20-year-old Sparks man was arrested on a charge of possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and on a Reno misdemeanor warrant. Bail: $2,487.WEDNESDAY• Jonathan Taylor, 26, of Fernley was arrested on a charge of DUI. Bail: $1,137.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion