October 19, 2002
The following people were taken into custody by the Carson City Jail. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
— Terri Lynn Zittel, 31, of Carson City, a self-employed house cleaner, was arrested at 8:43 a.m. Thursday in the 1000 block of Highway 50 East for the investigation of possession of stolen property, possession of a dangerous weapon and no driver’s license in her possession. Bail was set at $25,000.
— A 46-year-old Steamboat contractor was arrested at 2:15 p.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on warrants out of Sparks Municipal Court and Sparks Township Justice Court for the investigation of criminal contempt. Bail was set at $1,420.
Trending In: Local
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’