December 3, 2002
The following woman and man were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until found guilty in court:
— Krista Anderson, 21, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 6 a.m. Monday at Highway 50 East and Lompa Lane for suspicion of felony probation violation and misdemeanor failure to appear. No bail set.
— A 47-year-old contractor from Twain Harte, Calif., was arrested at 9:37 p.m. Sunday in the 3500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery, disorderly conduct and trespassing. Bail was set at $1,525.
Trending In: Local
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing