December 31, 2002
The following men were booked into the Carson City Jail on Sunday. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— Steven Chan, 26, of Carson City, was arrested at 9:54 p.m. Sunday at Roop and Fifth streets for suspicion of felonies possession of methamphetamine, stolen property, forging checks and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. His bail was set at $33,500.
— A 21-year-old freight manager from Carson City was arrested at 5:45 p.m. Sunday in the 3200 block of Imperial Way for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,105.
Trending In: Local
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing