April 10, 2003
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
— Ricky Lee Bruce, 33, a carpenter from Carson City, was arrested at 1:11 a.m. Wednesday in the 1800 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, probation violation, misdemeanor drunken driving and no insurance. No bail was set.
— Jason Huddleston, 26, a cook from Carson City, was arrested at 5:44 a.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and violation of bail conditions. No bail was set.
— A 39-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 9:33 p.m. Tuesday in the 1100 block of Goshute Way on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,105.
Trending In: Local
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office