June 12, 2003
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
— Cory James Beckett, 31, a window washer from Carson City, was arrested at 1:09 p.m. Wednesday in the 1800 block of North Edmonds Drive on a Carson City warrant for suspicion of failure to appear on a drug charge and felony probation violation. No bail was set.
— A 44-year-old mechanic from Carson City was arrested at 4:25 p.m. Tuesday on East Fifth Street on suspicion of misdemeanor unsafe backing, drunken driving and no insurance. His bail was set at $1,890.
Trending In: Local
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office