The following people were booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court.
– A 22-year-old man from Sparks was arrested at 2 p.m. Monday in the 900 block of Parr Boulevard on a Carson City warrant for suspicion of failure to appear in court on a petty larceny charge.
– Angela Gloner, 18, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of felony embezzlement and misdemeanor damage to a motor vehicle. Bail was set at $20,347.
– A 27-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 12:10 a.m. Tuesday on Tiger Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a restraining order. Bail was set at $3,132.
– A 22-year-old unemployed woman from Carson City was arrested at 5:41 p.m. Tuesday in the 3500 block of Northgate Lane on suspicion of two counts of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $6,264.
– A 51-year-old transient was arrested at 8:15 a.m. Wednesday at Mills Park on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing, disorderly conduct and felon failing to register. $711.
– A 22-year-old soldier from Minden was arrested at 1:55 p.m. Wednesday at South Carson and Stewart streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.