The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
– A 55-year-old, self-employed Carson City man was arrested at 1:57 a.m. Saturday in the 400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and placed in civil protective custody for 48 hours or until sober.
– A 20-year-old, unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 12:13 a.m. Saturday in the 8400 block of Airport Road on suspicion of misdemeanor minor consuming alcohol and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $474.
– A 31-year-old Carson City chef was arrested at 12:48 a.m. Saturday in the 2400 block of Dorf Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
– A 23-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 12:06 a.m. Saturday at Red’s Old 395 Grill for suspicion of second-offense driving under the influence, obstructing an officer, two counts of open container, driving on a suspended license and reckless driving. Bail was set at $4,677.
– A 26-year-old welder from Silver Springs was arrested at 9:37 p.m. Friday on the corner of Coral Way and Crain Circle on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense driving under the influence. Bail was set at $2,632.
– A 31-year-old, unemployed Markleeville man was arrested at 3:19 p.m. Friday on the corner of Carson and Winnie Streets on a misdemeanor warrant out of Reno for failure to appear in court on a petty larceny charge. No bail was set.
– A 19-year-old, unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 10:52 p.m. Friday in the 1000 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor minor consuming alcohol, minor loitering, two counts of using false ID to obtain alcohol. Bail was set at $774.
– A 49-year-old, unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 5:01 p.m. Friday in the 2400 block of Brookside Way on suspicion of two counts misdemeanor domestic battery and two counts making threats. Bail was set at $7,528.