The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
– Sachin Verna, a 19-year-old Carson City facilitator, was arrested at 1:45 a.m. Sunday in the 500 block of West College Parkway on suspicion of felony fraudulent use of facsimile signature (making fake IDs on a computer). Bail was set at $7,500.
– A 20-year-old Carson City woman of unknown employment was arrested at 1:15 a.m. Sunday in the 500 block of West College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor minor consuming alcohol and obstructing. Bail was set at $644.
– A 19-year-old Carson City student was arrested at 1 a.m. Sunday in the 500 block of West College Parkway on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson for failure to comply. A cash-only bail was set at $1,000.
– Elvin Lee Fred, a 21-year-old Carson City mobile-home maker was arrested at 10:45 p.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of Karin Drive on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
– Shannon Colleen McGuire, a 39-year-old cashier’s assistant from South Lake Tahoe, was arrested at 6:14 p.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Old Clear Creek Road on suspicion of felony possession of false prescription. Bail was set at $2,500.
– A 24-year-old Carson City warehouse worker was arrested at 9:14 p.m. Friday in the 3900 block of Pheasant Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a temporary protective order and arrest of a probationer. A cash-only bail was set at $4,132.