The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
– Lenox Leonel Lacour, a 19-year-old Carson City painter, was arrested at 11:50 p.m. Friday at the Carson City jail in the 800 block of East Musser Street on a felony warrant out of drug court for failure to appear in court. He was placed on a no-bail hold.
– Tara Michelle Schulz, a 19-year-old transient exotic dancer, was arrested at 4:12 p.m. Friday in the 1900 block of Highway 50 East on felony suspicion of burglary, possession of methamphetemines and misdemeanor suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia, and petty larceny. Bail was set at $20,000.
– A 52-year-old retired man from Lebanon, Ore., was arrested at 9:55 p.m. Friday at Carson-Tahoe Hospital in the 700 block of Fleischmann Way on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and indecent conduct. Bail was set at $869.
– Russell Anthony Wheaton, a 45-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment, was arrested at 3:46 p.m. Friday in the 1200 block of North Nevada Street on suspicion of felony ex-felon possession of firearm and misdemeanor first-offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $23,132.
– Susan Joan Sissell, a 45-year-old retired Carson City woman, was arrested at 3:46 p.m. Friday in the 1200 block of North Nevada Street on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon, obstructing and/or delaying an officer and possession of a firearm while under the influence. Bail was set at $21,539.
– A 24-year-old Carson City woman of unknown employment was arrested at 1:45 p.m. Friday at the sheriff’s department in the 900 block of East Musser Street on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson for contempt of court and a misdemeanor warrant out of Reno for failure to comply. A cash-only bail was set at $1,030.
– A 19-year-old Sparks brake technician was arrested at 9:11 a.m. Friday on the corner of Fifth and Carson streets on a misdemeanor warrant out of Sparks for criminal contempt. A cash-only bail was set at $1,200.