The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Derek Aaron Martin, a 30-year-old transient, was arrested Monday on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and prescription drugs without a prescription and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. His bail was set at $13,632.
– Andrea Blam, 40, an executive assistant from Carson City, was arrested at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on a felony warrant for failure to appear. No bail was set.
– A 21-year-old unemployed Dayton man was arrested at 3:15 a.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic warrant. Bail was set at $865 cash.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A report Monday in the 1600 block of Gregg Street at 12:22 p.m. of medication stolen from a home.
– A man reported at 12:30 p.m. Monday in the 1700 block of North Edmonds that he chased two Hispanic males who had tried to break into his garage. He lost sight of the men on Graves Lane.
– A report at 12:43 p.m. Monday in the 900 block of West Winnie Lane of a residential burglary, in which tools were stolen.
– A report at 3:50 p.m. Monday in the 1000 block of Mallory Way of graffiti on a Dumpster.
– A report at 5:11 p.m. Monday in the 1400 block of Roop Street of a bedroom window being shattered.
– A Nevada Appeal employee reported at 9:19 a.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of Mallory Way that a change machine was stolen from a vending machine in the building over the weekend.