The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
– A 23-year-old Dayton laborer was arrested at 5:25 a.m. Sunday in the 400 block of North Curry Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
– A 19-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 1:05 a.m. Sunday on the corner of Beverly Drive and Marian Avenue on a misdemeanor warrant out of Reno for failure to appear in court. Bail was set at $305.
– A 22-year-old Carson City fitness worker was arrested at 3:15 a.m. Sunday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on two misdemeanor warrants for failure to appear in court. Bail was set at $464.
– A 64-year-old, self-employed Carson City man was arrested at 12:06 a.m. Sunday on the corner of Kelvin and Goni roads on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence. Bail was set at $2,632.
– A 24-year-old Carson City sheet-metal roofer was arrested at 7:14 p.m. Saturday on the corner of South Curry and 10th streets on suspicion of misdemeanor missing taillight and driving on a revoked license. Bail was set at $1,199.
– A 26-year-old Las Vegas retail worker was arrested at 2:03 p.m. Saturday in the 700 block of South Carson Street on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear in court.