The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court.
– Two women were arrested Monday at 7:35 p.m. in the 2300 block of North Carson Street after a fight erupted. A 34-year-old unemployed woman was charged with domestic battery, simple battery, threats and assault. Her bail was set at $8,660. A 38-year-old operations manager was charged with simple battery and her bail was set at $1,132.
– Allan Vaughn Jackson, 37, and Ty Noies, 31, were arrested at 9:23 p.m. Monday in the 1900 block of Fall Street. The installer and the laborer were charged with assault with a deadly weapon after reportedly chasing four men with bats and a rifle. Jackson was additionally charged with resisting arrest. His bail was $20,380 while Noies’ bail was $20,000.
– A 36-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 7:03 p.m. Monday on Colorado Street and Saliman Road and charged with possession of a dangerous weapon. Police allegedly found a 24-inch-long billy club in his vehicle.
– A 39-year-old construction worker was arrested in the 1400 block of South Carson Street at 6:37 p.m. Monday after he was reportedly in a fight. He was booked on a criminal contempt warrant and bail was set at $1,000.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A report from a business in the 2800 block of North Carson Street at 10:48 a.m. Tuesday of a patron writing multiple fraudulent checks.
– A report at 11:01 a.m. Monday of tools being stolen from a vehicle in the 4200 block of Sherman Lane.
– A report of what sounded like two shots fired near Koontz water tank at 8:09 p.m. Monday. Discovered to be dry-ice bombs.
– A report at 8:32 a.m. Monday of a gun stolen from a vehicle in the 200 block of Jeanell Drive.