The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 24-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 1:36 a.m. Thursday on two traffic warrants. Bail was set at $1,102.
– A 24-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 10:18 a.m. Wednesday on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
– A 60-year-old homemaker from Carson City was arrested at 2:58 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of Koontz Lane on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A report Thursday at 8:25 a.m. of graffiti on a new underpass in the 4400 block of North Carson Street.
– More graffiti reported at 9:13 a.m. Thursday in the 3200 block of North Carson Street.
– Two storage units were reportedly broken into in the 200 block of Sage Street.
– A broken window reported Thursday at 10:13 a.m. in the 3400 block of North Carson Street.
– Graffiti reported on the side of a building in the 3900 block of Lepire Drive at 11:02 a.m. Thursday.
– A boy was reported as a runaway Wednesday at 12:23 p.m. from the 1000 block of Elm Street.
– A cell phone was reported lost at 2:47 p.m. Thursday in the 900 block of Sonoma Street.
– District Attorney Noel Waters reported a traffic accident in the 2300 block of Marian Avenue at 3:25 p.m. Waters was not involved. No one was transported to the hospital.