The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
– Brian Carl Deryk, a 27-year-old Carson City carpenter, was arrested at 6:03 p.m. Saturday in the 400 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of felony parole and probation violation. He was placed on a no-bail hold.
– Bruce Alvin Burrows, a 44-year-old Carson City concrete worker, was arrested at 8:15 p.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of South Carson Street on a felony warrant out of Carson for desertion or nonsupport of wife or child. Bail was set at $15,000.
– A 42-year-old Markleeville, Calif., welder was arrested at 6:46 p.m. Saturday on the corner of Fall and Lee streets on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson for criminal contempt. A cash-only bail was set at $1,000.
– A 49-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 10:19 a.m. Saturday in the 2800 block of Carmine Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
– A 37-year-old female dock supervisor from Carson City was arrested at 11:55 a.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of Mountain Park Drive on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to complete traffic school. A cash-only bail was set at $220.