The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Christopher Delaney, 23, of Gardnerville, in custody on three counts of possession of stolen property, had an additional count added to his charges. His bail is set at $50,000.
– A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:25 a.m. Monday in the 900 block of North Saliman Street on a warrant for suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,000.
– A 24-year-old carpet cleaner from Carson City was arrested at 6:39 p.m. Monday on Nevada Street on suspicion of misdemeanor reckless driving, drunken driving and eluding. His bail was set at $2,369.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A mother reported at 3:26 p.m. Monday in the 2400 block of Havenwood Court her 14-year-old son had run away.
– A man reported an incorrigible child at 9:09 p.m. Monday in the 1600 block of Walker Drive.
– A man reported at 11:33 p.m. Monday a woman he knew was calling him from Reno and harassing him.
– A report at 9:03 a.m. Tuesday of a rock thrown through a window in the 200 block of Parkhill Drive.
– A vehicle burglary reported at 9:55 a.m. Tuesday in the 3100 block of Deer Run Road.