The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Javier Torres-Alvarez, 27, a drywaller from Carson City, was arrested at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on a Carson City Justice Court warrant for suspicion of felony obtaining money under false pretenses. His bail was set at $10,000.
– A 35-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 12:43 a.m. Wednesday at Mills Park for trespassing. He was allegedly in the park when it is closed, between the hours of 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. Bail is set at $237.
– A 44-year-old Silver Springs carpenter was arrested at 10:35 p.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of Fairview Drive on a Carson City Justice Court warrant for suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. His bail was set at $182 cash only.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A vehicle burglary in the 1400 block of Karin Drive was reported at 7:39 a.m. Wednesday.
– A student was struck by a car about 7:39 a.m. Wednesday at Walker Drive and Graves Lane. He was not injured.
– Graffiti reported Wednesday at 9:08 a.m. in the 3400 block of Highway 50 East, at Carson High School at 12:56 p.m. and Tuesday at 1:47 p.m. in the 2000 block of Highway 50 East.
– A woman reported at 11:46 a.m. Tuesday she was receiving harassing phone calls from a man against whom she had a restraining order.
– Abandoned vehicles were towed from East Ruth and Moody streets on Tuesday.
– At 4:10 p.m. Tuesday, an air compressor was reported stolen from the 3000 block of Silversage Drive.
– A report of a vehicle burglary in the parking lot of the college at 12:59 p.m. Tuesday.Carson City