The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Robert Alan Hoffman, 45, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 8:45 a.m. Wednesday in the 1500 block of Goldfield Drive on a warrant for suspicion of obtaining money under a false pretense. Bail was set at $20,000.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
– Reports of graffiti at 7:41 a.m. at Carson High School and 8:27 a.m. at Bordewich-Bray on Thursday.
– Compact discs and speakers were reported stolen at 9:17 a.m. Thursday in the 1200 block of South Curry Street.
– A report at 2:19 p.m. Wednesday of a man yelling at customers in the 1400 block of South Carson Street.
– A 3- to 4-year-old child was reportedly running around unsupervised at 11:35 a.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of West College Parkway.