The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Lenox Lacour, 19, a painter from Carson City, was arrested at 12:30 p.m. Monday in the 4500 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony failure to appear in court and misdemeanor obstructing a police officer. No bail was set.
– Roberto Arroyo, 19, a Sparks manager, was arrested on suspicion of felony burglary. He allegedly took money from the register and safe where he worked. Bail was set at $25,000.
– James Edward Grampp, 26, of Carson City was arrested at 10:09 p.m. Monday at Rice and North Carson streets on suspicion of felony trafficking, misdemeanor ex-felon failure to register, no valid license and no insurance. His bail was set at $20,993.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A woman just released from jail reported her vehicle was broken into in the 400 block of East Park Street sometime between Feb. 15 and Tuesday at 11 a.m.
– A mother reported at 5:46 p.m. Monday in the 2500 block of Glenn Drive that her son was run off the roadway by an older juvenile, and his bike was damaged and he was bruised. One was arrested.
– A person reported at 7:48 p.m. Monday tools were stolen from a home in the 3300 block of Berkenfield Drive by a known subject.