The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Lauren Miller, 30, a transient, and Tanya Kelly, 29, of Carson City, were arrested at 5:24 p.m. Tuesday in the 200 block of East Burton Street on suspicion of two counts of felony burglary and two counts of felony grand larceny. The women were allegedly seen by store security taking items from Mervyn’s and driving away. When police contacted them based on a license plate number, deputies allegedly found $1,832 worth of Mervyn’s merchandise, $1,000 worth of J.C. Penney merchandise, and $1,000 of merchandise taken from a Douglas County store. Both women were being held on $25,000 bail.
– A 19-year-old from Carson City was arrested at 3:05 a.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic citation. Bail was set at $899 cash only.
– Timothy Kinsey, 37, a plumber from Carson City, was arrested at 2:35 a.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $4,364.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A man was found drunk and on the floor of a bathroom in the 1800 block North Carson Street at 5:01 p.m. Tuesday.
– A man was taken to the hospital at 6:22 p.m. after allegedly stabbing himself in the stomach Tuesday.
– A security guard found a purse containing money and drug paraphernalia in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on Tuesday.
– A woman reported at 7:22 a.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of North Edmonds Drive all four of her car tires were slashed.
– Speakers and amplifier stolen from a vehicle Wednesday in the 4000 block of Ramsey Circle.
– A 15-year-old boy was arrested for shoplifting Tuesday at 5:07 p.m. at Gottschalks.