The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Michael Adam Cantamessa, 27, of Carson City was arrested at 11:49 a.m. Monday in the 4700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor false imprisonment and misdemeanor domestic battery. His bail was set at $5,764.
– A 43-year-old food server from Carson City was arrested at 5:59 p.m. Monday on Edmonds Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and no valid license. His bail was set at $1,319.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A repair shop reported Monday someone brought in a new dirt bike with the serial number ground off, indicating it was possibly stolen.
– Grafitti was found in a bathroom at Carson High School on Monday.
– A hit-and-run accident occurred Monday in the parking lot of Gottschalks.
– Four bottles of Vicodin were reported missing from a pharmacy in the 3600 block of North Carson Street on Monday.
– An obscene message was left on an answering machine at a home on Lee Street Monday.
– A vehicle in the 100 block of Dyer Court was burglarized and several items were taken Monday night.
– A person reported receiving a death threat over the phone Tuesday.
– A 2001 gray Ford Escort with dealer plates was reported stolen from the 500 block of North Stewart Street on Tuesday.