The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 45-year-old truck driver from Carson City was arrested at 8:45 a.m. Wednesday on North Carson Street for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
– Denise Louise Dunmore, 18, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 1:07 a.m. Wednesday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony uttering a forged instrument. Bail was set at $10,000.
– Terri Borgstahl, 34, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 2:15 a.m. Wednesday on Deer Run Road on suspicion of felony non-sufficient funds and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,810.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A man attempted Tuesday to stop a woman from getting into her vehicle in the 2000 block of North Carson Street. Police were unable to locate the man.
– A Carson High student was cited for reckless driving Tuesday at 1:25 p.m.
– A 70-year-old woman passed out at a casino in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East.