The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 47-year-old Denver man was arrested at 3:19 a.m. Friday at John and Carson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to stop at a stop sign, no insurance and drunken driving. His bail was set at $1,926.
– A 25-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 7:20 p.m. Thursday in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
– A 50-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 10:29 a.m. Thursday on Country Village Drive for suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and driving without a license. Bail was set at $1,319.
– A 40-year-old retired Carson City man was arrested at 11:17 a.m. Thursday at Robinson Street and Saliman Road on suspicion of misdemeanor second offense drunken driving. Bail was set at $2,632.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A store window was broken and a VCR stolen from a business in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on Friday.
– A light brown 1989 Honda Accord with Nevada plates was reported stolen at 8:50 a.m. Friday from a home in the 1300 block of Lassen Drive.
– A man reported he was assaulted by a known drug dealer in the 200 block of David Street Thursday at 5:17 p.m.
– Juveniles were reportedly shooting out windows with a BB gun from the rooftop of a building in the 900 block of Woodside Drive on Thursday.