The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 33-year-old waitress from Carson City was arrested at 7:38 p.m. Tuesday in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving. Her bail was set at $2,362. Witnesses allegedly saw her take over driving from a 43-year-old administrative aide who was also charged with drunken driving. The aide’s bail was set at $1,132.
– Lisa Laverne Evans, 47, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested Tuesday at 9:52 a.m. in the 1300 block of Stanford Drive on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child endangerment. She allegedly was asleep on the couch while her 17-month-old and 20-month-old grandchildren got out of the home and narrowly missed being struck by a car, the arrest report indicates. Evans’ bail was set at $2,632.
– A 21-year-old medical assistant from Carson City was arrested at 2:13 a.m. Wednesday at Rand Avenue and Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A bicyclist reported at 5:38 p.m. Tuesday she was struck by a vehicle that left the scene in a parking lot in the 500 block of East William Street.
– A topless woman was stopped by police Tuesday at 7:13 p.m. in the parking lot of a grocery store on Highway 50 East. She was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving.