The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 27-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 7:06 a.m. Friday at Saliman Road and Fairview Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
– Destiny Denice Shull, 25, a housepainter from Carson City, was arrested at 2:42 a.m. at Mexican Dam on suspicion of felony trafficking, possession of a controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of a hypodermic device, and paraphernalia. bail was set at $20,000.
– Drew Randal Seitz Jr., 30, a mechanic from Carson City, was arrested at 10:15 a.m. Thursday in the 900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of cocaine and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,632.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
– Compact discs were taken from a vehicle in the 500 block of Horizon Drive Thursday.
– A woman reported Friday morning her purse was snatched from the 2000 block of Highway 50 East.
– A black 1986 Nissan truck has been missing from the 400 block of Moses Street for two weeks a caller reported Friday.