The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Melissa Hill, 26, a laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 1:10 a.m. Monday on suspicion of felony burglary and misdemeanor destruction of property. Bail was set at $25,632.
– William Sears Jr., 40, of Carson City, was arrested at 9:03 p.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, gross misdemeanor violation of a stalking order and misdemeanor tampering with a motor vehicle. Bail was set at $5,347.
– A 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5 p.m. Sunday in the 4900 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A blue 1991 Ford Escort GT was borrowed Friday night and never returned to an address on Harbin Avenue.
– A 3-year-old child was found alone in the parking lot of Raley’s in the 3700 block of South Carson Street. Police determined the child lives in the Seven Star Mobile Home Park on Koontz Lane. Child Protective Services made contact with the family.