The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Neil Roger Flanery, 37, a tattoo artist from Tracy, Calif., was arrested at 12:09 a.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of heroin, gross misdemeanor destruction of evidence, misdemeanor possession of hypodermic needles and possession of paraphernalia. He was allegedly spotted by casino security injecting drugs in the bathroom. According to the arrest report, when police recovered balloons of suspected heroin from a case in Flanery’s pocket and placed them on a desk, he leapt forward and ate them. Bail was set at $7,803.
– Mark McLellan, 44, a clerk from Carson City, was arrested at noon Monday in the 500 block of East William Street on suspicion of felony unlawful use of a controlled substance, misdemeanor driving under the influence, possession of paraphernalia and possession of marijuana. His bail was set at $3,632.
– A 21-year-old deli cashier from Carson City was arrested at 4:24 p.m. Monday in the 400 block of Lee Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A window was discovered broken on a home in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on Monday.
– A backpack and compact discs were taken from a vehicle in the 2400 block of Eastwood Circle on Monday.
– Pictures and miscellaneous property were found Monday at 6:15 p.m. in the 2300 block of Hot Springs Road.
– The coroner responded on Monday to Northern Nevada Correctional Center at 2:46 p.m on the report of a dead prisoner.