The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 44-year-old transient was arrested at 12:50 a.m. Wednesday at Lompa and Carmine lanes on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
– J.D. Novak, 32, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 1:07 a.m. at a South Carson Street casino on suspicion of felony trafficking. Bail was set at $20,000.
– Elizabeth Angelina Johnson, 44, a bartender from Dayton, was arrested at 12:27 p.m. Tuesday in the 7000 block of Highway 50 on suspicion of felony non-sufficient funds and obtaining money under false pretense. Bail was set at $2,500.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A postal worker discovered 20 counterfeit $1 bills in a mailbox on Clear Creek Road Wednesday at 11:23 a.m.
– Twin 2-year-olds were found in the street in the 3900 block of Pheasant Drive at 10:32 a.m. Wednesday. The father arrived home and told police his 11-year-old child left the toddlers unattended. Child Protective Services was notified.
– A driver reported at 11:01 a.m. Tuesday that a man in another car brandished a knife at the caller twice as they drove near one another on Highway 50 East. Police were unable to locate second vehicle.
– A used hypodermic needle was found in the dirt Tuesday in the 400 block of East King Street.