The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 51-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 8:42 a.m. Sunday on the corner of Graves and Sherman lanes on a misdemeanor warrant out of Reno for failure to comply and on suspicion of misdemeanor driving with a suspended license and fictitious registration. Bail was set at $1,300.
– John Acheson, a 38-year-old Minden laborer, was arrested at 12:38 a.m. Sunday on the corner of Rand Avenue and Highway 50 East on a felony warrant for failure to appear in court. He was placed on a no-bail hold.
– A 23-year-old Carson City retailer was arrested at 3:27 a.m. Sunday on the corner of Russett Way and Winnie Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor traffic signal violation and second-offense driving under the influence. Bail was set at $2,712.
– A 34-year-old Carson City engineering technician was arrested at 6:30 p.m. Saturday in the 2500 block of Carriage Crest Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
– Emmanuel Gallegos-Arellano, an 18-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment, was arrested at 5:20 p.m. Saturday at Mexican Dam across from Lloyd’s Bridge on suspicion of gross misdemeanor false imprisonment and misdemeanor domestic battery, possession of marijuana and minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $6,733.
– A 46-year-old Carson City sales manager was arrested at 2:47 p.m. Saturday in the 2600 block of Blossom View Lane on misdemeanor suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
– A 36-year-old Escondido, Calif., insulation worker was arrested at 9:10 a.m. Saturday on the corner of Marian Avenue and Long Street on suspicion of misdemeanor first-offense driving under the influence and careless driving. Bail was set at $1,369.
– A 37-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 8:51 a.m. Saturday in the 3100 block of Woodside Drive on two misdemeanor warrants out of Carson: failure to appear in court on a traffic violation and contempt. Bail was set at $1,477.