The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Kristopher Urrea, 26, a construction worker from Mound House, was arrested at 2:06 a.m. Tuesday at Diamond Avenue and College Parkway on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set. Also arrested was Cesar Munoz, 26, of Mound House, on suspicion of felony false identification to avoid prosecution, probation violation and failure to appear. According to police, Munoz allegedly tried to pass himself off as his brother who is incarcerated. Bail was set at $13,000.
– JoLynne Elbert, 18, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 9 p.m. Monday at the Goni water tank on suspicion of felony trafficking, misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia, possession of a hypodermic device and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $120,000.
– Christopher Moreno, 20, a transient, was arrested at 5:32 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of Gold Leaf on suspicion of felony failure to appear, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, no insurance and no registration. No bail was set.
– A 41-year-old clerk from Carson City was arrested Monday in the 1400 block of Airport Road on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A black 2000 Toyota Sienna van was stolen from the 2900 block of Menlo Drive about 7:30 a.m. Tuesday morning. The caller said he went out to start the vehicle and when he returned it was gone.
– A 4-year-old child ran his bike into a car in the 700 block of Rolando Way on Monday at 9:30 a.m. A nurse checked the boy and returned him to his mother with a cut to his forehead.
– A stereo was stolen Sunday night from a vehicle in the 1800 block of Newman Place. Another vehicle in the 2000 block of Newman Place was also burglarized Sunday night.
– A purse with marijuana and drug paraphernalia was found Sunday at a casino in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East.