The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Michael T. Hogan, 21, was arrested at 11:10 p.m. Tuesday in the 1600 block of Brown Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child abuse, misdemeanor domestic battery and contempt of court. According to the arrest report, Hogan allegedly knocked over a 15-month-old boy when he fought with the child’s mother and allegedly knocked the boy’s head on a door frame as he tried to leave the home with the child. His bail was set at $6,264.
– Angie Rose Koontz, 19, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 1:42 p.m. Tuesday in the 2000 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony forging a stolen check, contempt of court and probation violation. No bail was set.
– Melissa Coen-Dalton, 31, a Carson City homemaker, was arrested at 4 p.m. Tuesday in the 3100 block of Imperial Way on suspicion of felony embezzlement. Bail was set at $20,000.
– Paul Charles Dewitt, 50, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and contempt of court. Bail was set at $2,926.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A passport was found Tuesday at 6:53 p.m. in a restaurant in the 4300 block of South Carson Street.
– Large containers were stolen from behind a fast-food restaurant in the 2500 block of North Carson Street sometime either Friday or Saturday.
– Tools were reported stolen sometime last week from a garage in the 4200 block of Pheasant Drive.
– An abandoned vehicle was recovered Tuesday from the 200 block of South Curry Street.
– A woman reported to police Tuesday at 5:02 p.m. that a man with a crude sign had followed her from a Dayton casino to a Carson City casino.
– A red, two-door Jeep Cherokee Laredo was reported missing Tuesday from a grocery store parking lot in the 3700 block of South Carson Street.