The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
– Brian Hannah, 42, of Carson City, was arrested at 10:10 p.m. Thursday on suspicion of gross misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon and possession of a firearm. Bail was set at $5,262.
– A 39-year-old homemaker from Carson City was arrested at 1:31 a.m. Friday at Spear and Carson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $150.
– Jason Everett Higgins, 29, a fabricator from Carson City, was arrested at 4 a.m. Friday on Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic warrant. Bail was set at $5,096.
– Xiaomei Chao, 41, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:49 a.m. Friday in the 1900 block of North Division Street on suspicion of felony battery with a deadly weapon and domestic battery with substantial bodily harm. She allegedly stabbed her husband in his upper right arm, severing an artery. Bail is set at $80,000.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A man was brandishing a gun and asking people if they wanted some of “that” in the 3400 block of Highway 50 East at 9:42 p.m. Wednesday. He was arrested.
– A blue Saturn was reported stolen from the 800 block of Crain Street.Carson City