The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
– Reyes Montez-Lopez, a 26-year-old Fallon construction worker, was arrested at 9:19 p.m. Friday in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony burglary and misdemeanor petty larceny. Bail was set at $25,382.
– A 34-year-old Carson City construction worker was arrested at 5:54 p.m. Friday in the 200 block of Burton Street on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson for failure to complete community service. A cash-only bail was set at $1,000.
– A 24-year-old Carson City mechanic was arrested at 2:51 p.m. Friday in the 1200 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion on misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
– A 39-year-old male transient of unknown employment was arrested at 11:01 a.m. Friday in the 1100 block of East William Street on suspicion of graffiti and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Bail was set at $1,264.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A 15-year-old girl was reportedly out of control and breaking furniture at her grandparent’s house in the 300 block of West King Street at 5:58 p.m. Friday.
– Security reported having a subject in custody for vehicle burglary at 8:56 p.m. in the 3800 block of South Carson Street. One was arrested on suspicion of felony burglary and misdemeanor petty larceny.
– An assault with deadly weapon was reported after a man was hit on the head with a glass bottle at 4 a.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Hot Springs Road.