The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 73-year-old Carson City man was arrested Tuesday at 3:25 p.m. at Ormsby Boulevard and Combs Canyon on suspicion of misdemeanor battery, hit and run, impeding traffic and obstruction. He allegedly hit a woman in the face after she accidentally ran into his vehicle with her car.
– Steven A. Davis, 39, of Carson City, was arrested Tuesday at 2:15 p.m. on suspicion of two felony counts of burglary and a probation violation. He allegedly stole from a vending machine company where he worked. No bail was set.
– Jonathan Eric Ramsey, 22, a fast food restaurant shift manager, was arrested on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A stereo and CDs were stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Broadleaf Lane on Wednesday.
– A stereo was stolen from a vehicle in the 3900 block of Northgate Lane on Wednesday.
– Someone broke into a garage in the 3100 block of Orovada Drive and stole a cell phone and purse from a vehicle Wednesday.
– Speakers and stereo stolen from a car in the 100 block of Nye Lane on Tuesday.