The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 19-year-old painter from Carson City was arrested at 9:59 p.m. Friday in the 100 block of Tiger Drive on three misdemeanor warrants for failure to appear. Bail was set at $4,090.
• Carlos Ramirez aka “Turtle,” “Menace” and “Travieso,” a 30-year-old mover from Carson City, was arrested at 7:37 p.m. Friday in the 1400 block of North Edmonds Drive on a felony warrant for probation and parole violation. No bail was set.
• Timothy Coleman, a 33-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment, was arrested at 5:46 p.m. Friday in the 3500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamines and possession of drug paraphernalia and suspicion of gross-misdemeanor possession of a dangerous weapon. Bail was set at $13,632.
• A 19-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 9:12 p.m. Friday at Nye and Lompa lanes on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to comply. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 47-year-old bricklayer from Carson City was arrested at 6:27 p.m. Friday in the 1800 block of East College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI (first offense), driving without a license and possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription. Bail was set at $2,051.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A woman reported four pairs of sunglasses had been stolen from her house, possibly sometime in September.
• There were three juveniles acting suspiciously near a Dumpster.
• A thatcher machine was stolen from a business on Highway 50. An employee was giving chase, but lost the suspect’s vehicle.