The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Hector Padilla, 30, of Carson City, was arrested at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor malicious destruction of property. Bail was set at $1,500.
• An 18-year-old temporary worker from Carson City was arrested at 8:56 p.m. Tuesday in the 2000 block of Lone Mountain Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and a failure to appear warrant. Bail was set at $6,132.
• A 49-year-old food service worker from Carson City was arrested at 1:51 a.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of West Nye Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court and disturbing the peace. Bail was set at $1,100.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A sedan full of trash was left in the middle of the road in the 2900 block of Carmine Street on Tuesday at 4:31 p.m.
• A caller reported at 6:33 p.m. Wednesday smelling something strange and seeing drug paraphernalia as he walked by a motel room where two young children were staying in the 2700 block of South Carson Street.