The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Destiny Denise Shull, 26, an unemployed transient, was arrested at 2:30 a.m. Wednesday at Eighth and Nevada streets on suspicion of felony failure to appear on a drug possession charge, probation violation and obstructing police. No bail was set.
• A 45-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 1:46 a.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of East Winnie Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and unsafe backing. Bail was set at $1,239.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A home in the 3400 block of Selby Street was burglarized sometime Tuesday.
• A car was backed into in the 200 block of East Adams Street on Tuesday at 4:25 p.m.
• A juvenile was arrested Tuesday at 2:24 p.m. for a residential burglary on Hamilton Circle.
• A runaway teen from Douglas County was arrested at 11:31 p.m. Tuesday at a motel in the 1700 block of North Carson Street.
Secret Witness turns 40 this year – and it’s helped solve many of Northern Nevada’s most violent crimes
Secret Witness tips have played a pivotal role in solving some of the most violent crimes the greater Northern Nevada region has seen. To date, Secret Witness has paid out more than $300,000 in rewards to anonymous tipsters. Rewards range from $50 (graffiti/tagging) to $1,500 (armed robbery) to $2,500 (murder).