The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 24-year-old laborer from Fallon was arrested at 11 a.m. Saturday in the Carson City Jail on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 39-year-old transient was arrested at 7:30 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237. The suspect entered a grocery store where he had allegedly attempted to steal beer on May 27. He was recognized by the store’s staff and placed under citizen’s arrest until the police came.
• A 25-year-old auto body worker from Reno was arrested at 1:23 p.m. Saturday at Highway 50 East and Graves Lane on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $295.
• An 18-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 1:37 p.m. Saturday in the 1500 block of Humboldt Lane on two counts of suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and suspicion of misdemeanor being a minor in possession of alcohol. Bail was set at $6,401. The suspect allegedly hit his girlfriend, who is eight months pregnant.
• A 28-year-old unemployed man from Fallon was arrested at 10:13 p.m. Friday at Carson and Bath streets on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a hypodermic needle. Bail was set at $2,264.
• A 21-year-old vehicle painter from Carson City was arrested at 7:33 a.m. Saturday in the 2600 block of Pebbleridge Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor graffiti and arrest of a probationer. Bail was set at $3,632.