June 6, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 35-year-old painter from Carson City was arrested at 1:09 a.m. Monday in the 3900 block of Pheasant Drive on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 20-year-old food service worker from Carson City was arrested at 9:15 p.m. Sunday in the 200 block of West Winnie Lane on suspicion of failure to appear. Bail was set at $249.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A man was found dead of natural causes in an apartment in the 2000 block of West College Parkway on Saturday at 11:54 p.m.
• A 28-year-old man who was “struck several times over the head with a beer bottle” sought treatment at Carson-Tahoe Hospital on Saturday at 10:05 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
• A woman was found passed out drunk in the 2200 block of Highway 50 East on Sunday at 3:17 a.m.
• A man was found dead of natural causes in a motel room in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on Sunday at 9:15 a.m.