The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 43-year-old disabled Carson City man was arrested at 2:56 p.m. Friday in the 500 block of Meridian Court on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic violation. Bail was set at $939.
– A 33-year-old food service employee from Carson City was arrested at 12:45 a.m. Saturday in the 3600 block of South Carson Street on civil protective custody and misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer. After she is sober, she can post a bail of $407.
– A 42-year-old cleaner from Carson City was arrested at 2:16 a.m. Saturday at Lee and Moody streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and trespassing. Bail was set at $1,237.
– A 21-year-old tile setter from Carson City was arrested at 3:36 p.m. Friday in the 200 block of East Adams Street on suspicion of contempt of court. Bail was set at $380.
– A 50-year-old shipping and receiving clerk from Carson City was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of a hypodermic needle and a warrant for failure to appear at 1:05 p.m. Friday. No bail was set.
– A 35-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 5:08 p.m. Friday in the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny and contempt of court. He allegedly walked out of Wal-Mart with two 30-packs of beer, two steaks and a center-cut pork sirloin. Three others with him got away, according to the report. Bail was set at $1,347.
– James Glen Dyer, 50, a registered nurse from Carson City, was arrested at 8:29 p.m. Friday in the 2000 block of Fairmont Way on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
– Troy Vance Wise, 36, a tattoo artist from Sparks, was arrested at 7:55 p.m. Friday in the 4000 block of South Curry Street on suspicion of felony possession of drugs for sale and possession of prescription drugs without a prescription. He allegedly possessed “individual baggies of marijuana … which appeared to be for sale” and 18 Lortab pills. Bail was set at $7,500.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Friday:
– Accident on Campbell Lane in Mason Valley at 1:42 a.m.
– Assault with a deadly weapon report on Cheyenne Trail in Stagecoach at 1:46 a.m.
– Destruction of property report on Grosh Avenue in Dayton at 11:31 a.m.
– Destruction of property report at All Tune and Lube in Fernley at 11:38 a.m.
– Accident on Highway 50 East in Dayton at 3:14 p.m.
– Misdemeanor arrest on Cypress Street in Silver Springs at 8:13 p.m.