Sheriff’s Blotter Dec. 31
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All persons are innocent until proved guilty in court.
• A 30-year-old Fernley man was arrested on a warrant charging he failed to appear on a traffic ticket and driving on a suspended/revoked license Wednesday at 5:27 p.m.. He was stopped at Winnie Lane and Russett because the taillights of his vehicle were not working. Total bail was set at $767.
• A 25-year-old Carson City man was charged with driving under the influence, first offense, after a casino security officials advised dispatch they had seen two very intoxicated patrons get into a car and leave. The arrest was made at 10:27 p.m. in the 2000 block of Eastridge Lane. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 53-year-old Carson City woman was arrested after a traffic stop on South Carson Street at West 10th at 11:51 p.m. Wednesday. A background check indicated there was a warrant for violating conditions of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested on two counts of violating probation conditions Thursday at 11:08 a.m. Deputies were called to the Round House by employees who said an intoxicated subject had fallen down. His probation conditions specify no alcohol. Bail was set at $3,000 on each count.
• A 21-yar-old Carson City cabbie was jailed Thursday at 1:21 p.m. on a warrant charging him with criminal contempt. Bail was set at $500.
• a 21-year-old Carson man was arrested at 11:34 p.m.Thursday in the 1400 block of North Edmonds after trying to elude a patrol deputy on a bicycle. When approached, he admitted there was a warrant for his arrest. Bail was set at $574.
• A Minden 23-year-old faces DUI and reckless driving charges after a stop at 3:47 a.m. Friday. He was pulled over by a patrol deputy who observed the vehicle going 51 mph in a 25 zone on Fifth Street. Bail was set at $2,500 on the DUI second offense. The reckless driving charge added another $50 to the total bail.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.