Sheriff’s blotter for May 31
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court.
* Gabriel Rios, 26, of Sacramento, a roofer, at 11:19 p.m. Sunday, on a failure to appear warrant. Bail set at $784.
• Daniel Morgan, 26, unemployed, on a charge of DUI-1. Arrested at Carson St. and Fifth St. at 12:20 a.m. Monday. Bail set at $1,090.
• Levi Whitehead, 23, of Carson City at 1:26 a.m. Monday for failure to register as a sex offender. Bail set at $7,500.
• Casandra Allen, 24, arrested at 7 p.m. Sunday at Carson and Colorado streets for investigation of driving on a suspended license and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail set $2,000.
• Nicole Carrasco, 28, at 11:38 p.m. Saturday at U.S. 50 and Empire Ranch Road on a charge of DUI-2. Bail set $1,050.
• Kellie Nori, 38, charged with domestic battery of her boyfriend Saturday at 9:45 p.m. in their apartment on Klatt Dr. Bail set at $2,000.
• David Bilok, 41, charged with domestic battery on a relative at 8:15 p.m. Saturday. Bail set at $3,000.
• Isabel Samuel, 55, charged with petty larceny at a store in the 3000 block of Market St. at 5:57 p.m. Saturday. Bail set at $250.
• Manuel Martinez, 47, charged with driving on a suspended license and battery after an incident at Arrowhead and Centennial at 9:30 p.m. Saturday. Bail set at $2,600.
• Christopher Jones of Sparks, 30, charged with driving without a license at U.S. 50 and U.S. 395 at 10 p.m. Friday. Bail set at $1,000.
• Grant Austin, 21, and Katherine Martin, 20, of Carson City were charged with child neglect/endangerment at 6 p.m. Friday after deputies found dog, cat and chinchilla feces and urine in their College Parkway apartment along with soiled diapers and trash on the floor, moldy food and dirty dishes. A year old child was found playing on the floor in the mess. Bail was set at $2,500 apiece and the child turned over to Child Protective Services.
• Scott Tyzbir, 49, of Carson City was arrested in the 2400 block of Sherman on charges of possessing a stolen vehicle, possession of hypodermic needles and drug paraphernalia at 4:45 p.m. Friday. Bail set at a total of $27,000.