The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 57-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:10 a.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of North Nevada Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a temporary restraining order, contempt of court and failure to comply. Bail was set at $5,132.
– Armando Minchaca-Raya, 33, a fast-food worker from Carson City, is being held without bail on a felony United States Immigration hold. He was allegedly deported twice before from the country and is in the United States illegally.
– A 25-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 12:26 p.m. Tuesday at Eighth and Curry streets on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A golf cart was reported stolen from the 1300 block of Green Drive at 6:59 a.m. Wednesday. At 7:53 a.m., the cart was recovered in the 500 block of West College Parkway. One person was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property.
– A white Toyota Camry with a Nevada license plate was stolen sometime between 11 p.m. Tuesday and 5:45 a.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of Stanford Drive.
– A video camera, baseball cards and a watch were reported stolen at 8:45 p.m. Tuesday from a home in the 3400 block of Kathleen Drive.
– A yellow 1991 Mitsubishi two-door vehicle was stolen from in front of Cue Phoria at 55 East Winnie Lane sometime between 8:18 p.m. and 9:18 p.m. Tuesday.