The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 31-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 8:45 a.m. Sunday in the 1400 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor arrest for alternative sentencing. A cash-only bail was set at $3,000.
– An 18-year-old Carson City framer was arrested at 7:05 a.m. Sunday on the corner of North Edmonds Drive and Fifth Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to maintain a single lane, driving under the influence and minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $1,400.
– Reuben O’Neall, an unemployed 19-year-old Carson City man, was arrested at 6:34 a.m. Sunday on the corner of Goni Road and Conestoga Drive on suspicion of felony probation violation. He was placed on a no-bail hold.
– A 44-year-old Carson City computer technician was arrested at 9:29 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of South Carson Meadow Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
– Justin Owen, a 22-year-old unemployed Dayton man, was arrested at 2:45 p.m. Saturday in the 2500 block of North Carson Street on felony suspicion of possession of methamphetemines. Bail was set at $2,500.
– A 20-year-old Carson City cashier was arrested at 2:34 p.m. in the 2500 block of North Carson street on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of stolen property, driving with no proof of insurance and fictitious registration. Bail was set at $1,900.
– Amanda Rose Goin, a 21-year-old Carson City card dealer, was arrested at 2:45 p.m. Saturday in the 2500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,632.
– Tracy Dean Eslinger, a 43-year-old Carson City laborer, was arrested at 4:31 p.m. Saturday in the 2500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor assault on a police officer and misdemeanor obstructing and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $3,254.