The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
– A 19-year-old Carson City student was arrested at 1:04 a.m. Sunday in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of misdemeanor first-offense driving under the influence and driving without a valid license. Bail was set at $1,319.
– David Cervantes-Rivera, a 38-year-old Carson City cook, was arrested at 9:08 p.m. Saturday in the 1700 block of North Edmonds Road on suspicion of felony parole and probation violation and misdemeanor domestic battery. No bail was set.
– A 43-year-old Carson City clerk was arrested at 4 p.m. Saturday in the 400 block of Fairview Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor first-offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
– A 54-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 7:02 p.m. Saturday on the corner of Division and William streets on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence causing a noninjury accident, lighted lamps required, open container, and no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $2,123.
– A 39-year-old Carson City laborer was arrested at 4:47 p.m. Saturday at the Scolari’s store in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny and a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson for failure to comply. A cash-only bail was set at $1,207.
– A 32-year-old Carson City woman of unknown employment was arrested at 5 p.m. Saturday in the 2000 block of Lone Mountain Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor driving an unregistered vehicle, obstructing an officer, and driving with no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $1,204.
– A 48-year-old unemployed Gardnerville man was arrested at 5:04 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of East Gardengate Way on suspicion of misdemeanor first-offense driving under the influence. Bail was set at $1,132.
– Duke Edward Maita, a 32-year-old unemployed Carson City man, was arrested at 3 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of North Pratt on suspicion of felony ex-felon in possession of a firearm. Bail was set at $20,000.
– Ben D. McOsker, a 41-year-old Carson City electrician, was arrested at 2:30 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of North Pratt Street on suspicion of felony parole violation, misdemeanor driving with no proof of insurance, failure to wear seat belt, and driving an unregistered vehicle. No bail was set.
– A 25-year-old unemployed Mound House man was arrested at 11:50 p.m. Saturday on the corner of East College Parkway and Gold Hill Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear in court on a traffic violation, basic speed violation, driving with no valid license, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $2,972.