August 25, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty.
• Brookes Dickson, 27, of Carson City, was transported from the Douglas County Jail on a burglary warrant and a petit larceny warrant. Bail: $20,000
• Justin Snyder, 35, was transported from Churchill County on a violation of a suspended sentence warrant and on a parole and probation hold. No bail was listed.
• A 22-year-old man was transported from Lyon County on a misdemeanor warrant. No bail was listed.
• A 20-year-old Carson City woman turned herself in on a traffic warrant and a contempt of court warrant. Bail was set at $712
Recommended Stories For You
• Bryan Neddenriep, 23, of Carson City, was arrested at 505 Roop St. at 9:48 p.m. on charges of possession of meth, possession of a dangerous weapon, possession of a hypodermic device and on a warrant for a violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $9,132
• A 22-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at Fifth Street and Airport Road at 11:24 p.m. on charges of intoxicated pedestrian and open container of alcohol.
• Marbelly Miranda, 27, of Carson City, was arrested at Airport Road and Butti Way at 10:39 p.m. on charges of DUI and speeding (45 mph in a 25 mph zone.)
Note: The sheriff’s office was able to locate a runaway after a notice about her appeared in the Aug. 16 edition of the Nevada Appeal. A reader recognized the girl and contacted the detective.