October 4, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 1:04 a.m.: a 23-year-old Gardnerville woman was arrested at East William and Roop streets on charges of headlamps required and driving on a suspended license, on two Reno failure-to-appear traffic warrants and on a Lake Tahoe theft warrant. Bail: $1,879
• 5:26 a.m.: Thomas Garretson, 53, of Carson City was arrested at the 1600 block of East Fifth Street on a charge of violation of bail conditions. No bail.
• 1:32 p.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the 1000 block of Stanford Drive on a charge of driving without a valid driver’s license, on a Carson City failure-to-appear traffic warrant and on a Douglas County contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $1,071
Recommended Stories For You
• 9:47 p.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the 3000 block of Imperial Way on a charge of violation of probation. Bail: $3,000.
The following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 21-year-old woman was arrested on a Reno warrant. Bail: $470.
• Tucker Martin Jaime, 19, of Reno was arrested on charges of unlawful use of a controlled substance, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and on a Storey County warrant. No bail.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.